A recent Facebook comment I made contained cute incidents from my 4 year old son.
Les was on the way out the door and Kyle asked where he was going. Les Moyes was in a teasing mood and told him he was going to visit Mars. Kyle thought for a second and said, “Hey wait, I want to go there too. I’d better get my shoes on.”
In reality isn’t is amazing that we have actually put people on the moon, and objects on Mars. If we went back even 200 years in time, I’ll bet most people would be shocked that we have actual photographs (also unheard of) from another planet. We truly live in a time of miracles.
- Mars rover takes colour picture of three-mile-high mountain (theweek.co.uk)
- Sending messages from Mars: Interplanetary broadband (InnovationToronto.com)
- Is NASA Addicted to Mars? New Mission Planned for 2016 (emmageraln.com)
- Mars… (shtgn.wordpress.com)
- Robots to Go Spelunking in Martian Caves? (news.discovery.com)