I guess I was just raised a city girl. Bought some fresh, local honey from a neighbor yesterday – and it is heavenly. I can’t get over how wonderful fresh fruit, produce, and yes HONEY are. My kids are so excited. I think Jeremy will want to have the entire thing himself. I should have got him some for his birthday!
I was told in a blessing that my children and I would enjoy the better things of life. That obviously wasn’t financial security or wealth, but we do rather enjoy some rather spectacular other things in life.
- Is Your Honey Counterfeit? Honey Detective Vaughn Bryant Can Tell (inhabitat.com)
- Our Honey And The “Little” Flowers (putneyfarm.com)
- National Honey Bee Day – August 18th (pythonessandbee.wordpress.com)
- Fight allergies with honey? (craftyantoinette.wordpress.com)
- Honey Tea (thatcookgirl.com)